"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

September 27, 2008

A Lazy Saturday...


This is my little punk..she is the last one, she is our miracle, and we love her.


Ryleigh really does like Glamour, she loves to have her hair done, she loves to put on cool clothes, dress up and shoes...omg she love shoes she is so different from the first two that are grown.


My little punk also has a love for HATS and when she's not wearing them she puts them up on a rack that also holds other things that she loves.


Ryleigh is the apple of her daddy's eye, she is so sweet natured and just loves to love. She loves noggin and suggling with her blanket.


Here is the blanket of all time request from Ryleigh, she loves this quilt that I bought for her at a christmas craft show before I had her, I fell in love with it..but it has seen better days..but isn't that how it always goes..


Ryleigh also has the Dora Magical Castle that she got for christmas a couple of years ago.


My little punk must have a little country in her cause she loves the barn to, so these are the two things that never comes off of her dresser...I go insane sometimes! Ha!


Ryleigh has so many cars, and most of them are from the CARS MOVIE, she plays more with parking the car's in the house and the barn or just lines them up in front of the castle.






This is Rye's favorite picture of her and her Pa...she always looks at it and say's "I Love You, PA"

Ryleigh turned 6 in May and her brother Joshua left for Texas today and he was in such a hurry we didn't get the picture of the hug between him and Rye..I miss him already. Please keep him in your prayers..Thank You

No comments: