"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

September 18, 2008

Newfoundland Dogs

I was on Laura Novak Photography blog the other day and she did a shoot of a family and their Newfoundland. These dogs are not only huge but they are so smart and they are trained for rescue. Newfoundlands are bred for water rescue and actually have webbed feet, thereby are instinctively attracted to water. The French National Federation for Seaborne Rescue Dogs and the French National School for the Training of Rescue Dogs for Disaster still use Newfoundlands in extreme weather.

I Love big dogs, but I don't think I could afford to feed it. Ha! Here's a video of them in action.

No comments: