"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

September 16, 2008

Amber and Brett

I am finally done with the editing the pictures of the wedding I had on August 16, I know I'm a little slow but things happen. Here are some of my favorites of the wedding and will be doing another shoot of the happy couple but I believe it'll be after FOOTBALL SEASON...Brett works the games so keep checking back because if I get that oppurtunity were taking it to Hudson Beach and some inbetween places.

Here are my favorites from the wedding





























There is more to come, I've been having to resize them so blogger will let me put them up...urr!

No comments: