"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

May 27, 2009

Song of the South

There is a couple of things people should know about me
* I love flowers and plants and love seeing them from the begining to the end!
* I love my camera and what better way to show you my flowers and plants!
Here are a few pictures I took this morning of my beautiful Hydranga Plant

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: