"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

May 27, 2009

Morning Sunshine!

This morning when I was waiting with Ryleigh, I seen this glowing thru the trees and automatically starting looking thru my viewfinder to get the sun just inbetween the leaves and tree, and here is what I was able to capture.

This reminds me of when I was young, and we had this awesome weeping willow tree at the back of our property that I use to go out and spend time under, reading a book or just wanting to be alone, even back than I liked my alone time!
The sun would glissen through the branches and leaves like this, another painting that God created.

Photobucket

No comments: