"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

May 06, 2009

I've been Featured in DA

Ok, I went to my inbox to check my messages on DeviantArt and I had a note, and it was from Daily Deviants and they have choose 3 of my photos for the Photography Gallery!!! Oh my Heavens! This is an honor because this is my first Deviant Daily since i've been a member..here is the link
This is what they said *pswood is very talented photographer with breathtaking portraits showing human beauty in every form!

No comments: