"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

February 11, 2009

From My Heart

Well, it's been awhile since I've really have sat down and wrote from my heart. I thought maybe I'd do that tonight.

I'm finding myself in such a fantastic state of mind these days. I feel like I'm being the person I need to be again and loving life as I need to love life. I feel like this cloud that's been over me has lifted and I can see the sunshine and it's making me very happy.

There have been people that have come into my life for a reason, and they come and go. The ones that are still around me are the friends that will always hold a special place in my heart and in my life.

There is so many things that I've learned this past year that has made me the woman that I am today. There are so many things that I won't take for granted or will let them hurt me or take away anything from my soul ever again.

It's funny how life is full of ups and downs..
More than once have I asked God to get me thru my low spots. Not really realizing that with my life altering experience I was being shaped into the woman that I am today. Without those trials and tribulations I'd be just an ordinary and plain person and not looking for the good in life.

As I sit here today..I like myself so much better today for having had to endure the pain. I can't help to think how high I am today without the perspective of how low I was.

The key is to face the challenges head on with grace, style and conviction. Not once stopping and looking back and move on to the good in life and share with your family and friends the real you.

I am..
A daughter
A sister
A mother
A wife
A friend
A person who contributes the most important part of me...ME!

I love life again and nothing or noone will ever take that away from me again I won't allow it..I will speak up when I think things are wrong..I will remind you of the most smallest things but give you the biggest praise in any accomplishment that you deserve.

I'll be honest, trustworthy and the one that will give it to you straight up weather you want to hear it or not because if we tip toe around it, you go nowhere fast!

So, I'll sit back and enjoy the ride and thank God everyday for the blessings that he has given me.

God Bless everyone

No comments: