"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

February 04, 2009

Got me a wishlist going..somethings I just like but there something I reallllly want!! so here goes


I've seen this hat in alot of movies that I've been seeing lately and I think it's kinda cool!



I guess I'm just into the hat deal right now cause this is a rock'n hat too! would like to put it into a collection ;-)



Now who wouldn't want the Mac Pro laptop with 17 in screen!!! someday!




Love the brown sweater and how the cuffs go over the hand and then a pair of brown heals!!




Anybody that knows me knows that I love purses!! This is just one of them that I really like..I would like it in more of a carmel color but the inside...isn't that cool... the detail are awesome!


This just looks so fun ;-) This is a tote and it comes with a "Juicy" beach towel also..I love it!

No comments: