"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

October 16, 2008

This is why I miss Michigan

There are so many reason why I love florida, but these are the reasons I miss my home state of Michigan. My Dad and I were having a conversation not to long ago, about how when I lived there I never relized what I'd be missing and I feel like I didn't appreciate the beauty that God paints on his canvas of fall colors.

The Lakes that I grew up with are far from what the Gulf or Atlantic can ever replace for me, the summers spent at the cabin up at the Lake, the summer nights of a love story where you have to say good by to your summer love you meet or the friends that you'd leave behind, the memories are so vivid in my memory so why wouldn't I miss it.

I also have one of my very best friend Lola, who took the pictures and is letting me share them with you. Thank you Lola for sharing with me to share here.
Here is why I miss Michigan.

Sent in to Weather Pics


Sent in to Weather Pics





1 comment:

Penny said...

I love your new family Lola, you guys are adorable.