"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

October 05, 2008

Ryleigh and The Bus

The bus is suppose to be here at 7:52 AM and everymorning since school started it's come at 8:10 AM. I'm not complaining at all, it just gives more Ryleigh and mommy time. Ryleigh asked me to take some pictures, so I went back in the house grabbed the camera and she was standing at the end of the driveway and when she turned around she just smiled at me. She is getting so tall on me, she'll be taller then me.
Then she saw the bus coming and she gets excited if she is not ready to jump on that bus and we had taken her backpack off to snap some pictures so she was getting excited on me and tears started. We put the backpack on and she started getting on the bus and driver said "say cheese Ryleigh" and she turned around for me to say "Cheese"..I just love this kid.





No comments: