"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

October 05, 2008

Dunkin Donuts and the Beach

Ok Friday, my husband and I decided to go get DD coffee and a bagel and head out to the beach to have a little picnic, and as I was getting into the truck I thought what a perfect time to get some drive bys and see if any would be worthy enough to link to The Inspired Room for her cottage drive. But only a couple turned out, my husband wouldn't stop for me, he's alittle inpatient to say the least...jezzt!!!! So for now I'll share our morning coffee time with you all...


This is my favorite coffee. XXX Cream!!!!




I really wish he would of stopped for this house, it was so Victorian and so cute.

Now isn't he just a cutey..LOL

Beach Sunflowers

No comments: