"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

August 29, 2008

Daddy's Girls and Momma's Boy

I've been working on Amber and Brett's wedding, almost done, not yet!!! I'll be posting but before that I get to shoot Amber and Brett again for the Afterglow, we'll be meeting up on Sunday to do some that we just didn't get time to shoot or ones they've been wanting for awhile so stay tuned, we're going on some locations around here and my first sunset beach picture, I'm soooo excited. Plus my friend Lola, there is some more news that might be coming with Lola and Chris. But had to share some more pictures of Amber and Brett wedding.

Here is Father/Daughter dance and Amber commented that he made her cry here.

Brett and his mom on ther Mother/Son dance

Brett is so cool, he loves the camera, I think that's why I love this guy so much.

Renee and Jeff on parents dance

No comments: