"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

August 02, 2008

Keeping it real..

Today was an eventful one, I was up at 5AM with Rick to have coffee and have our morning together, then I did what I said I was going to do since January 1..Start walking..I walked around a very long block this morning. I figure it's a start so I put my shoes on and headed out the door hoping no one was up at 8:30 in the morning to see me struggle thur..but I made it back and I've been busy ever since..funny how doing some exercise as walking can make you feel..I could tell when I started up the hill of our subdivision that I was starting to break the sweat..a good sweat me and Renee always use to say..then the heart beat started faster and I started walking faster and faster and by the time I got home I was a ball of sweat...a good sweat, Ha!... but I came in grabbed a bottle of Dansi water and headed to the nearest chair and as I sit there every inch of my body tingled..a good tingle...but it brought back all the memories of how I use to challenged myself before, so I got to thinking that I'll do the long block for 3 days then on the 4th day challenge myself and do 2 blocks for 3 days...I have a feeling that this is going to be one of my morning activities and I'll just keep challenging myself to a better me..I drank about 6 or 7 bottles of water today and 3 cokes..and had a boiled egg for breakfast and lunch and for supper we had chicken and yellow rice with peas..my favorite comfort food...and I only had 1 cup and tried to do a little more cleaning and folding laundry, I can't believe how many towels this family goes thur in a couple of days. Tomorrow is grocery shopping and getting shoes for ryleigh..School is almost ready to start, but before that happens I have a wedding to shoot on the 16th then Ryleigh goes back to school the 19th..ahhhhh!!!! I plan on updating my garden with new flowers and plants and maybe start mowing the yard again cause I love mowing the yard and using the weed wacker I love the results...ahhhh!
Here is a few photo's I'll share for today.


This was the a light that rick had on this am and he loves playing with his feet, he is such a good baby..I know he's my grand baby, but he's always smiling and he has the cutest dipples..Love this little man..


He loved the McDonalds cup and he was so excited when I went and emptied it and gave it to him you should of seen his eyes..he was so funny..little man getting so big.
goodnite parker, grandma loves you.

No comments: