"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

July 27, 2008

A-Z Game

No one tagged me, but I'm doing it anyway!
A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? I have more than one....My sister who I love Tami,Renee,Lola,Carrie,Irene,I could go on.....
C. Cake or pie? Cake.
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? Cell Phone
F. Favorite color? Pink of course!
G. Gummy bears or worms? If I have to pick, sour worms.
H. Home town? Ashley, Michigan
I. Favorite indulgence? online shopping :)
J. January or July? January,it's cooler here in Florida...
K. Kids? Have 3 beautiful kids.
L. Life isn’t complete without? God, Family, good friends,and health,
M. Marriage date? June 8, 1985
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 3 Sisters,2 Brothers!
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? Any closed space!!!!!
Q. Quotes? Everything happens for a reason!
R. Reasons to smile? Waking up each day.
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag 5 people: I tag...anyone who wants to play, afterall no one tagged me!
U. Unknown fact about me? I love to read, when I can find the chance.
V. Vegetable? Tomatoes
W. Worst habit? Having to have back up of Dawn liquid dish detergent, I'm obsessed with this stuff, it really works on everything.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Is one better than the other? Ive had both!
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican any of it!
Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? White Tiger and Lions!!!

No comments: