"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

July 28, 2008

I am excited to announce, if you are going to be a senior in high school this 2008-2009 year then I would love to photograph you in your special place, with your speical things.

Also, ask about booking your session with a friend, It'll be a blast.
Here is my special offer starting in August 2008:

*$150.00 normal session, but take 50% off.
*Take an additional $20 off for 2 or more Seniors referals that book with me and keep their session.

This will include but not limited to:
2- 8x10
2- 5x7

If your looking for fashionable, edgy senior photos you won't be dissappointed.
I'm really looking forward to booking a session with you and having FUN.

Offer expires November 15, 2008

Please email me to book your session pennyandtamiphotography@hotmail.com or call me at 727.481.8017

No comments: