"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

January 31, 2008

Lola and Chris Are Coming To Florida

I can hardly contain myself, but my best friend from Michigan just let me in on a little secret..Chris (her honey) and her are coming to florida for a couple of days. I've not seen her since last May and I am missing her.
Tonite we were on the phone for a couple of hours catching up on things and she can make me laugh so hard that my stomach hurts..Tonite we got giggling so hard I had to stop and catch my breath. Lola is a wonderful and very special friend to me. We met back in 1987, when I was working in the home health field, she was the care taker for a retirement home. When we struck up a conversation and I found out she was from Michigan and knew people that I knew..It is a small world..I had a friend for life. She has been
She is a truly good and wonderful friend. We have been friends for 20 years..Can you believe that LOLA!!!!!
First off let me tell you that when Dennis and Lola moved back to Michigan, I was just crushed, when you lose a friend like her it hurts. We did stay in contact with each other and she came down the same year I had Ryleigh, and we hadn't talked in a long time so when she showed up, Rick answered the door and was kinda shocked, but asked her to come in cause he had something to show her, it was ryleigh, Lola was shocked. We did manage to squeeze in some time together before she had to leave. I didn't here from Lola for about 2 years, We were both caught up in our own personal life that we kinda lost contact with each other. Then one night after getting a MYSPACE page, Jen and I found Lola, and when I seen her picture on the computer screen, It was Niagra Falls. Jen and I were just sobbing, then we messenged her and when i got a reply and asked if I was PENNY WOOD FROM FLORIDA, I felt excitment beyond words..We have stayed in contact for over a year now, she been here twice since. NOW CHRIS AND LOLA ARE COMING TO FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are some of my favorite photos of LOLA and some she took while she was here and some she sent to me...



Her puppy: MOLLY MAE


Lola and her nephew




This picture Lola took while coming back from Clearwater Beach. Nice job Lola.


ha ha, this one I was just playing with the camera , but those are Lola and Ryleigh's legs..I love this photo



No comments: