"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

February 06, 2008

100th Day of School

Wow it's been awhile since i've blogged, but i've been busy with catching up with my sister that just got back from Oregon, and now is on a Ski Vacation. Getting ready for Jennifers Baby Shower so I've been busy. But last friday was Ryleigh's 100th day of school and she had to count out 100 things and put them in a bag and take to school to share, we got the project done a couple of nights before and I finally had to put the bag up because she wanted to take the things out and count them all over again or play with the puzzle pieces, she was funny about carrying her bag around. We had gotten her a DIVA bag for her last year that had been sitting in the closet so I decided to put all of her THINGS in that bag friday morning, oh my gosh, she was so excited about the purple diva bag that she wouldn't put it down, so that morning while we were waiting for the bus i snapped a few pictures of her and her bag. So I thought I'd share.

















No comments: