"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

June 08, 2008

A Day With Tami

I spent the afternoon with Tami, we took some photos of all her things that she has in her backyard and front yard, doesn't take much to keep us happy and busy.

Looking outside I found so many things that would be perfect for a frame in the office where things inspire me. One of the things that I found was this birdhouse that was hanging and some lantern, how beautifully they are displayed and how did she do that. Tami and Ray are so creative when it comes to putting things together, I wish I had more time to photograph more and get all her little things around the house that are so delicately put together..She has no little ones at home... but here are a few of them that I took and wanted to share.







No comments: