"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

May 12, 2008

Mothers Day

This card was for my MOM, her and dad came by today and spent the afternoon with us out by the pool . We always spend alot of time down memory lane, and it's always interesting to here about how she and her sisters and brother use to go swimming in the pond that was on the farm. I love hearing about the farm, there was alot of memories there someday I need to go and take photographs of the old farm, they were raised on an apple orchard and they had all kinds of of cool things they did on the farm. My mom comes from a family of 12, 6 boys and 6 girls. My aunts that are still with us have so many stories. Good times when the Beach side gets together.







This was Jennifer's first Mother's Day and
she got to do whatever she wanted to do
and Robert would take care of Parker for the
day, she was just lounging and doin some relax'n
she's watching scooter and robert in the pool, while
great grandma rocked Parker.











My awesome son Joshua, he is the best, I've got to tell you he is very creative. He gave me 3 coupons. 1. For 1 free Truck wash. 2. Only $5.00 for a Kitchen Mopping. 3. $5.00 off any chore on Mothers Day. At first when I looked at it I thought I'm only getting a car wash out of all this, looks like I have to pay $5.00 for the other two, and he said "NO" The $5.00 cancels out for the Mothers Day chore. I had to stare at it for 3 or 4 minutes before it sunk in, DUH!!!! We giggled about that for a while.



My handsome son





Trying to convince Jack to get into
the pool with him.



Jack loves his frisbee and Josh is still trying to convince
him that he needs to get in.


Jack is just not up for a swim right now, he wants
his frisbee



From my sweet grandson was this card sitting on my desk when I got up in the morning and it just brings smiles across my face when I look at it. Isn't it just so sweet?!!





These are the flowers from Ryleigh for Mothers Day, tears came down my face when she said "Happy Day, Mommy". To here her say these words are a gift from god, my little girl has a speech delayment and to here an actual sentence is such a wonderful blessing. I knew she could do it. "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12



This is what Ryleigh brought home along with the flowers on friday for Mothers Day, I was so touched by the time and thought that went into this. Ryleigh's teacher is such a sweet and thoughtful woman and I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for my sweet little girl. Later that evening I was talking to my friend Lola and we got giggling so hard my stomach hurt, but if you can see it it asks her how tall I am she said "2 feet" then it asks how much I weighed she said "100 lbs", got to talking about it and i'm as big wide as I am tall..haha ;) she is so funny!!!





No comments: