"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

May 04, 2008

The Snooty's Women Club Approval

Late last night as I was going thur my emails, I notice an email from athomewithdiannewood@msn.com, so I opened it and got looking around and it's alot of women that have there own business,either decorating,entertaing or just juggling business and family and I REALLY liked what I seen so I decided to enter Penny and Tami Photography business as a member and I had to wait to be approved, so this afternoon when I opened up my email again I found my exceptance letter and It was just what I needed today, for a pick me upper, so I'm going to research some more. They are sweet ladies networking their bussiness so I feel like god has sent me a message to start networking with some awesome ladies.Below is what I seen in my letter, plus have to go and tell them more about us. I'm so excited!!!!!




to The Snooty Woman’s Club
Your application has been approved!

Since our club will be a place where visitors and members can come to attend Socials....Events...and Seminars, we need your help in contributing interesting information that will keep them coming back.

Thank you again for joining! We look forward to networking with you! If you ever have any questions or comments at all, please feel free to contact me.

Dianne and Jen, the snooty's owner




http://www.snootywomansclub.com/

No comments: