"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

June 08, 2009

Happy 24th Anniversary

Today 24 years ago I was 23 years old, I was getting ready to marry Rick, and starting a new chapter in life.
This morning I was up very early 4:30AM, made coffee and logged onto the computer to check messages and emails.
Rick got up and we're sitting here drinking our coffee, watching the news and were now both logged onto our computers and they said the date for the day and I didn't catch it, but Rick did and yelled "Happy Anniversary!", Wow I have to admit I totally forgot the anniversary! OOPS
While talking he confessed to he'd forgotten but we'll go for dinner tonight to make up for the forgetfulness!
I did get a new fan for my back patio, so I'm happy, when your married that long, I guess just still together means alot.
I really don't have a photo of me and Rick together so here we are!
The Song of the day was the song we had wanted at the wedding! Truly by Lionel Richie


No comments: