"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

April 22, 2009

Ryleigh and I

Sunday Ryleigh and I decided to put some fresh flowers in the house, so we got a Rose from the rose bush and some lavender and she cut the lavender and I cut the rose, then we headed into the house and this is what we put together..it was so fun and she talked about the flowers all day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
These are taken outside by the pool, and the bright sunlight, it looks like it's in a white box, I bumped the contrast up some..they almost look fake but I like them!

No comments: