"Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it
is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of
course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want
to escape from these things." ~T. S. Eliot

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will NEVER forget how you make them feel ~ Maya Angelou

I've always been drawn to things that display class, glamour, and beauty

Song of the Day

March 03, 2009

Just a little update

So..it's been awhile since I've posted..I've been busy with a few projects of my own lately..We did the photo shoot with Mark and Coco and the waiting of baby Isabella..we had a blast with these two.
Then I've been trying to keep busy and I've been trying to get my Dream Assignment done and edited so hopefully I'll have that up by this afternoon!
Then I've been doing some other projects around the house..been sanding, kiltzing, and pretty soon going to be painting..so you see I've been busy and staying out of trouble...haha

Just a update for my family that reads my blog...thank you very much!!!!
Ryleigh got HER report card on friday and for a 1st grader it's alot of S's E's and V's well as my family knows it is very exciting to see the growth in Ryleigh this year she really has come far and she is reading..yes my little girl is reading!!!! I've got to brag alittle here but she went from a 10% in the first marking period to a big 45% in the second grading period!!! whoohoot!!!!
Her math skills went from a S..satisfactory to a E..Excellent and her comprehension skills are on the rise also it went from a 10% to a 30%...I am just so extactic!

We've been working with Ryleigh on her reading and math and for christmas she got an easel that has a magnetic board on one side and chalk board on the other..and she is actually spelling words with her letters and we're also spending alot of time on writing the lower case letter, she's a little stuck on the upper and lower case letter..but I've got hope will accomplish this goal before summer!!!

Summer, omg it's just around the corner and I'm not sure about you but this cold weather is getting on my nerves!!! I'm ready for some warmer weather so we can get back outside again!

We were going to try are hand at growing some vegetables, so I've been wanting to go get a Tomato (several types), Cucumbers, and because Ryleigh loves her brocolli I'm going to try growing some...wish me luck!! Hopefull soon my DH will be getting the greenhouse up so I can grow them in there..

Ok I've got to run now but I'll leave you with a smile and a Big Thank YOu for visiting and reading my blog!!!!

No comments: